Thursday 5 March 2015

Sorry

I  regret to inform you I put my Gameboy emulator project on hold. I'm the kind of person that has allot of projects he wants to get his fingers into. But this was and is still up there on my todo list.

To be honest allot happened, especially personally. So I got side tracked. But I also got back on track when it comes to what I always wanted to do.

I wanted to do it for almost 20 years.

So I'm focusing my efforts on whats probably a multi-year project to build an 8bit computers using only discrete components. If I have my way it'll only be thousands BC871 transistors and 4.7K resistors.

I hope that if your into stuff like a Gameboy emulator you'll also love something even more extremely retro like a computer build one transistor at a time.

But I do warn you, it's where I dump my mind. It'll be messy, unorganized and a random dump of what I'm working on. That also should mean you'll get allot of updates.

Still, I'm no quitter... and I will write this. Or should I make the little bits I have public domain? Like on a Github repository? So it might grow before I get back to it?

*sign* again... sorry

I just hope you're as happy doing what you love to you as I am doing it right now. :|

usti8bit.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment